Diabetes Monitoring Panel
- CBC w/ Diff
Book your appointment with our lab experts in our convenient Altamonte Springs location.
Of all cases of diabetes diagnosed each year, 90% – 95% of those cases are Type 2 Diabetes. The remaining 5% of those cases are Type 1 Diabetes. To determine if you are at risk of diabetes or are currently being treated for either Type 1 or Type 2, this is the panel to have performed. Within this panel, your glucose will be tested as well as your kidney and liver function to make sure your diabetes is not affected your internal organs. This panel will also determine how well you have been controlling your diabetes over the last 3-4 months by running an HbA1C.
If diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes, you should reduce your intake of carbohydrates such as pasta, chips, rice, potatoes, cookies, etc. and increase cardiovascular exercises as able to tolerate.